Tuesday, November 15, 2011

better late than never...

So, I'm realizing now that this blog has been left untouched for weeks.  Not a good thing.  I'm new to the blogging world so bear with me; this is all too overwhelming but I can assure you that with time I'll get the hang of it.  I suppose now would be the time to catch up on what I was supposed to be doing the past two weeks. 

After appearing to be a complete scatterbrain, I'll do my best to convince you that I'm on top of my final project... for the most part.  I'm still planning to carry out the idea I proposed in class.  I will stick with the Thanksgiving theme.  My informational video will be a documentary style video geared for children on the history of Plymouth, MA.  I will combine pictures, video, and text to deliver the important facts.  My instructional video will teach kids how to make a Thanksgiving themed craft.  I will videotape children doing the craft as I narrate the step by step process.  Finally, my stand alone audio will simply be a recording of children reading "Thanksgiving Is For Giving Thanks" by Margaret Sutherland. 

I spent a day over fall break at Plymouth Harbor and begrudgingly played the role of tourist (obviously dragged my friend along for the ride) so I already have all of the pictures/video necessary to make my informational video.  Now I just have to put it altogether... the hard part. 

I plan to videotape the Thanksgiving craft when I am home next week.  My little cousins are ready to go!  I don't anticipate that this will be too difficult.  I will also record my stand alone audio when I am home as well. 

With that said, I promise I'll keep you updated on the process from here on out!  My plan is to get as much done as possible over break next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment